We decided that since the last family picture we had done was when Jeron was 9 months old, we were long over due for a new one. We got this done on Valentines Day at the portrait studio in Wal-Mart. We had a heck of a time getting Jeron to cooperate. He doesn't do well posing for pictures. The reason the other picture I have of him on here is so good is because I took it when he wasn't expecting it. I'm slouching really bad in this picture and it's because I'm trying to get Kyson to stay on my lap. Out of all of the pictures taken... this one was the best. I actually think I quite like it!
Guess Who's Here?
10 years ago
Cute family :) I know how it is to hold a squirming child in pics...near impossible...lol Great pics!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete