Over the past week I have had a few friends that live out of town come see me.
First, last Friday, my good friend Tarin and her boys who live in Price surprised me with a visit. It was so great to see her! She moved away two, almost three, months ago and I miss her a ton! We let our boys play (she has one that is six months younger than Jeron and one that is a month younger than Kyson). We then took them to dinner at McDonalds and had a good time talking and catching up.
Then on Wednesday my friend Haley came over. She moved to Salt Lake two months ago. We had lunch and talked for a while. It was so good to see her.
Then on Thursday my friends Jessi and Emily came down from Salt Lake. I was kind of worried to have Jessi come, seeing as how she is 36 weeks along, but everything went well and they made it home without her going into labor! While they were here we ate at Brads, played Settlers of Catan, and went shopping. Our friend Crystal came over and hung out with us too.
It was so good to see my friends that I don't get to see very often! I miss them all so much and I'm so glad they could come down! Thanks for the visit guys!
Guess Who's Here?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment