It was a very busy weekend for us! It started on Friday with us celebrating my friend Sheena's birthday. We had her and her husband, Sheridan, over for dinner. After dinner my friends, Jessi and Aaron, showed up to stay the night. We had cake with all of them and then played "Settlers of Catan." It was a really fun evening.
The next morning we got up early and went to the Sky Fest. It was really cool. We stood in the middle of all 17 hot air balloons and watched them get blown up and launched. Jeron loved every minute of it!




Later that day we went with some friends (Brent and Megan) up the canyon to take pictures in the fall leaves. It was really nice to get some pictures of our entire family! I appreciate their help with them!

That is a classic Jeron face!



Not posed!! We were all trying to get Kyson to look up
and my friend snapped the picture!
I love it!






Boys will be boys! And my
house if full of them!

Panoramic view of Cedar from the "C"

Our awesome friends Brent and Megan!
After pictures we went to IHOP for dinner.... then back to our house for games!!
It was a really fun weekend!!
Lots of pictures is a good thing. At least that's my philosophy. Looks like fun times. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! I was just thinking about you yesterday. How are things?
ReplyDeleteGreg- Thanks! It was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteMeridy- That's funny because I was thinking about you the other day too! Things are really good here. How are you? When are you going to come visit me now that you live a little closer?
those are great pictures, your boys have gotten so big. ps: we need to get together sorry for being such a lousy friend, I promise I star picking up the slack on my end soon. I'm still trying to get into a routine not really having any luck.
ReplyDelete