Monday, June 22, 2009

Artwork, Fun with Moving, and Busy weekend!

Fist, I need to wish my husband a happy father's day! I know yesterday was father's day but I didn't have the time to get on and post. Kevin is such a good daddy! I am so blessed to have him be the father of my children. He is someone that they look up to and love so much! He is a great father and an even better husband! I love you Kevin!

I just thought these were really cute! The first is a picture of Kyson's first piece of artwork on a wall/door. Then the next three were done by Jeron. They were actually done about a month ago (before the move) and I just haven't had time to post it. I'm so proud of him for learning how to write!






While unpacking the boys got a hold of one of the boxes I had finished. If you want to entertain your little ones, just give them an empty box or a banana chair and they'll take care of themselves! It is so fun to watch Jeron and Kyson play together all day every day!


yes, Jeron is in the box that Kyson is closing!


Our busy weekend started on Friday when Kevin and Jeron got to go on a second father and sons camping trip. Since we moved and changed wards and our new ward had not yet had father and sons they boys decided to take advantage. Now Jeron thinks that camping is for just him and daddy and doesn't ever want Kyson or I to come along. It sounds like they had a lot of fun and I'm very happy that they could have some one-on-one time!

When they got back on Saturday I was busy cleaning and preparing for...... Jeron's 4th Birthday Party!! We did a Jungle Scavenger Hunt! I thnk the kids really enjoyed it! After the hunt we had pizza, opened presents, and had yummy cupcakes! Here are a couple pictures from the birthday party.....

Kyson eating cupcakes!

The bithday boy opening presents!

The cupcakes... the worms are supposed to be crawling through grass!

Today is Jeron's actual birthday. I can't believe he's four already! Time flies! The last four years have been some of the best of my life! Jeron is so funny and just plain fun to be with. Sure, we have our moments but who doesn't? Right now his favorite things are school, cars, McDonald's, anything blue, and riding his bike. Happy Birthday Jeron!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jeron!

    I'm so glad your in your new beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids and their boxes! Wow, I still can't believe that Jeron is already 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I didn't even know you had a blog! Now I can add you to my family blogs and stay caught up a little better!

    I can't believe how big the boys are getting. You are at a very joyous time in your life. Enjoy every moment and capture every memory.

    ReplyDelete