On January 11th we got up really early and loaded up and headed to Oak City (by Delta) for my friend's mission homecoming. It was really great to see her! Welcome home Crystal! It was fun to see some family and friends while we were there. I forgot to take my camera, but my friend Aaron took some really great pictures....
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Kyson... He is getting so big!
Me and my little boy having some fun!
Me, Tammy (my sister-in-law), Crystal, Jessi, and Katie (my niece). Too bad Emily couldn't make it! We almost had our entire apartment together again!

Good to see your for a little bit. I wish the fam hadn't been sick so that I could spend more time with everyone. I mean, that is what we drove down there for. : ) Oh well, better luck next time.
ReplyDeleteCute Pics! Welcome to the blog world! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHey Shanae! It's great to see that you have a blog! I enjoy keeping in touch with everyone ~ you're two little boys are sooo cute!
ReplyDelete